NVBIRDS  September 2012

NVBIRDS September 2012

Re: McCarran Ranch Nature Preserve, migrant warblers

Jill Neumann <[log in to unmask]>

Jill Neumann <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:51:44 -0700

I have seen about 4 Red-breasted Nuthatches in Montello in the past week or so.  I only saw one here about two years ago. I have been in Montello for about 7 years now. Montello is in the Northeastern corner of Nevada off highway 233.
Jill Neumann