NVBIRDS Archives

discussion about Nevada's bird life

From:
Greg Scyphers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Scyphers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2012 21:53:58 -0700
I'm not sure why nobody else has posted this yet, but there were many happy birders (not including me) today at Floyd Lamb Park. They observed and photographed a WHITE-EYED VIREO.  I was also told that there was an Ovenbird and a Tennessee Warbler at the park as well. This place just keeps producing great birds this spring. Maybe someone else will do a more thorough report, but I thought the word should get out for anyone who might want to try for this bird tomorrow.

Greg Scyphers
Reno, NV

Sent from my iPhone